What’s in my Glass?
To start with, I got served Mocktail with twist – This was a refreshing take of your fresh lime soda and blue Curacao added in the extra dash of colour. Caipiroska, followed by litchi crush and Black current whisky concoction. The bartender is ready to whisk up some wonderful cocktails. Ask for their specials.
What’s on my Plate?
Now if the drinks were anything to go by, I was all famished and eagerly waited to taste the food! They serve Chinese , Continental, North-Indian, Mughlai and Traditional Mangalorean cuisine.
- Meen Pulli Munchi – Authentic and spicy Mangalorean marination of onion, red chilli, tamarind and tomato. This is a must have if you ever in town. I got served fresh pomfret. Absolutely mouthwatering and divine!
- Onion Fried Jumbo Prawns – This one I just adore, perfectly spiced and marinated jumbo prawns sautéed using ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and onions. Succulent to the last bite. highly recommend this one.
- Baked Fish – Yes you read that right, for the health conscious you cannot ask for anything better! Here served is a black pomfret baked and marinated in perfect blend of light herbs, served with a baked mashed potatoes. You can go for any fish of choice here, ask the Chef for the catch of the day.
- Chef’s Special North Indian Styled Fish Biriyani – For the love of biryani, this one was off the hook. The also prepare it in South Indian style. I have to warn you thou, as tasty as it was, it was a bit spicy for me.
- Neer dosa and Sanna’s – You just cannot go to a Mangalorean restaurant and not order Neer Dosa and Sanna’s. Neer dosa was just perfect and so were the super soft sannas.
- Mangalorean Style Fish Green Masala – Fish curry lovers, you will love this one. This is a think gravy made of Spinach, mint, green chilli paste and coconut milk Have to warn you thou, this is very spicy. Best eaten with Rice or Neer dosa and Sanna’s
Dessert Section –
Caramel Custurd – After a fiery onslaught, I had to cool off my taste buds with an all time simple dessert. Pure joy with the cherry on top.
The Menu has been carefully curated, with a lot of choices to order from. All the dishes I had so far at this place are excellent and I have yet to find a dish that I do not like. The portion serves two easily. And is available for both lunch and dinner, for reservation or more details refer website —“Click Here”
Located on Airport Road Yeyyadi, Mangalore, 575 008. India
Telephone: +91 0824 2214158/2224917 or E-mail: email@example.com
© 2017, Skinnygirldiariez.com. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.
**Disclaimer: Even thou the invite was complimentary, all views expressed are my own.